Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Secret

For any of you all that know me or have heard me share my personal testimony, you know the topic of abortion is near and dear to my heart. Please check out the link at the bottom. Melinda at "traveling the road home" is giving away a wonderful resource that can be used by anyone to help those who have had an abortion.

She gives a statistic that 1 in 3 women have had an abortion. Can you imagine? I know what it's like to live with that deep dark secret, and I also know what it's like to be free! When I think of what God has done to bring me out of that pit...I have to smile. There's nothing like it! Picture standing in the rain and having each drop reach to your very soul...that's grace. Oh, it's so good. To know the freedom that comes from forgiveness. To know that complete healing that comes from God. To know that God loves you no matter where you've been or what you've done. Ladies, it's good...very good! I KNOW.... ;o)

http://travelingtheroadhome.blogspot.com/2008/10/giveaway-that-keeps-on-giving.html

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Bless you, Kimberly, for helping spread the word, and for living OUT LOUD!

Big hugs!
Melinda

Pat said...

Kimberly,
Thank you!
Your words for "Anonymous" were kind yet direct and honest. I am grateful for your support and understanding of this deep pain!
You are a blessing,
Pat

UL Cards Fan said...

Kimberly,
I wanted to comment after reading your comment to Anonymous on Melinda's blog.

I appreciated the way you spoke lovingly to the author.

Judgment in God's people is a sure way to turn others off to the glorious realtionship that is possible with Jesus.

Thank you for your kind words to her.

LINDA