Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A new year - Welcome 2010

I haven't been on here in quite awhile. We've had a lot of things that we were working through in the fall namely realizing that Tim's time at MVNU was coming to an end. We were blessed with offers from several other institutions and knew God was paving the way for a move. In December Tim resigned his position here and on January 4 he began his new position at Ohio Christian University. We decided that it would be best to allow Grace to finish 4th grade here, so we will not move until summer time (or thereabouts).

Last Thursday I met with the realtor to begin the process of putting our house on the market. I've also begun to look at the market there. It's never easy moving. This is the 5th move I'll make since Tim and I have been married. Packing and unpacking boxes is about the least fun thing I can think about. However, having an adventure as God leads you to new places is always exciting and we are very much looking forward to whatever it is that He has in store for us.

I continue to think of Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." We are trusting and believing His word to be true. It should be an interesting ride!

Kimberly

No comments: