Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from Nashville

We just got back from a long weekend in Nashville TN. Tim's family live there and Grace had a wonderful time playing with her counsins. I'll post some pictures later. I had some extra fun meeting Patty, who is a Siesta, and will be attending the Beth Moore conference in San Antonio. Check out the Siesta Fiesta link on the right to learn more. Grace and I are going and just cannot wait. It will be her first time flying and we are both so excited. She has a million and one questions about it: How does it feel when the plane takes off? Does it go up and down like a roller coaster? What's it like to go through the metal detectors? And so much more. ;o)

While in Nashville I picked up the book, The Shack. I had been told by one of my students that it was an incredible read. I began to read it on the way back and am about half way through. Once I'm finished I'll give you my thoughts. My sister-in-law has already read it and was discussing it with me. I won't let the cat out of the bag yet, but let me just say that it's been quite interesting. More to come....

No comments: